Aluminum Fiber Rope Sleeve
Sleeves, when properly applied, are capable of holding the rated breaking strength of the cable to which they are applied. However, to determine the exact holding strength, we recommend pull testing prior to use. This step ensures the proper selection of materials, the correct pressing procedure and an adequate margin of safety for the intended use.
Due to the wide range of breaking strengths for the various synthetic and fiber ropes, samples are available for testing. PULL TESTING IS ESSENTIAL to determine holding strength of our standard length sleeve in your application. Sleeve length can be extended or multiple sleeves used to increase holding strength.
Aluminum Fiber Rope Sleeves, Hourglass Sleeves and Oval Sleeves:
- Sleeves are used to create loop ends on cable assemblies, but they can also be used to attach two assemblies together.
- Hourglass (duplex) shaped sleeves allow for the smoothest swage (crimp).
- Prevent Fraying of Wire/Aircraft Accessory
- Capable of supporting a greater load than the rated breaking strength of the cable to which they are attached.
- Ideal for general outdoor, marine, corrosive and other harsh environments.
|Rope Size &
Outside Height Diameter
Per 1000 Pcs.
|7/16 FR||.855||1.35||.525||1 1/4||69.8|